Summit Financial Services offers our clients a full range of financing programs
- Our Loan Officers will acquaint you with FHA, Conventional, Sub-prime, Construction, Refinance, 203K Rehabilitation and VA loans.
- Refinancing your current loan will be handled quickly and effectively.
- Second mortgages are available at very competitive rates.
Mortgage products available to finance your needs
- Reverse Mortgages
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration), VA (Veteran’s Administration)
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo loans
- Investor loans for rental properties
- Conventional Loans
- Home Refinancing
- New Construction loans
- Loans for those with less than excellent credit
Description of some of the most commonly used loans
A loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration.
A loan backed by the Veterans Administration. Requires a low down payment and less stringent requirements for qualification. Members of the U.S. armed forces are eligible for loans under certain circumstances. Contact your local VA office for information.
- Conventional loan
Usually refers to a 30yr. fixed rate loan. Not insured by the Government.
- Jumbo Loans
Loans larger than those limits set by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac.
A Jumbo loan will carry a slightly higher rate of interest.